Hiking along the ecological paths includes the responsibility for visiting protected and undamaged nature monuments.
Eco-routes: rules for visitors
1. Please do not collect wild plants and herbs.
2. Do not kindle fire.
3. Do not leave garbage on the territory of eco-trails.
4. Do not walk outside the marked trails.
5. Children under 15 years old cannot attend eco-trails without an adult.
6. Eco-trails are located in the alpine zone - please refrain from hiking if you have health contraindications to this kind of exercise.
7. It is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages and being in a state of intoxication (alcohol, drug, or other).
8. In case of deterioration of the weather conditions please return to the cableway station immediately.
9. Walking along the eco-routes in the evening hours is strictly prohibited.
When visiting the "Circus-2" area please remember that you need to go back at the cableway station before 16:00 to return at +540 m mark.
Comfortable trekking shoes, trekking poles, a hat, sun cream, flask or bottle of drinking water.
Height – 1970-2050 m, length – 500 m, vertical drop – 200 m, walking time – 0.5 hours, difficulty – average, June-October. The route offers a unique view of the Main Caucasian ridge. Blooming rhododendron on a background of alpine meadows will serve as a beautiful background for your photos.
The height of 1400-1500 m, length – 900 m, vertical drop – 100 m, waling time – 1 hour, difficulty – easy, April-November. The route runs through amazing places. Tall spruces and spectacular views of the Caucasus Mountains will leave unforgettable impressions in your memory. You will visit the fir forest of an extraordinary beauty and get to see panoramic views of Krasnaya Polyana.
It is one of the highest waterfalls in Sochi and in Europe. Polikarya is located on Aibga ridge. The waterfall is about 70 m high. It lies in the subalpine zone at around +1450 m to +1600 m vertically, to the left from cableway K13. A snowfield near the waterfall does not melt almost all year round. Even in June and July the snow lies near Polikarya Waterfall. The length of the eco-route to the waterfall from the cableway K-13 is about 800 m. Time of the route is 15-20 minutes one way. Difficulty – Easy, May-November.
Height – 1900-2200 m, length – 2000 m, vertical drop – 200 m, walking time – 1.5 hours, difficulty level – high, Jun-October. Be careful on the route! You will be informed about the end of it by the danger signs with the warnings and the rules of staying in the border area (in accordance with the order of Russian FSS on 15.10.2012, № 515 “On Approval of the border regime rules” Russian citizens need a passport to remain in border area. Foreign citizens need passport and permit to stay in the border zone).